Holi – the festival of colors- is one of the most popular festivals celebrated in India. Come and enjoy this festival with our customized Holi festival tour package which lets you enjoy the festival along with exploring the popular destinations of Rajasthan.
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destinations: Jaipur(Celebrate Holi)–Agra– Pushkar–Jaipur Drop
|Charges||Send us Enquiry for Charges|
Detailed Tour itinerary of Holi Festival Tour Package India 2019-
Day 1- Tuesday, Mar 19th
- Arrivals in Jaipur/Check-In
- Jaipur Tea and Textile Shopping Round 1 for earlier arrivals
Day 2- Wednesday, March 20
- 8 am- Depart for Amber Fort and local sightseeing
- 2:30 pm- Jaipur Tea and Textile Shopping Round 2
Day 3- Thursday, March 21
HOLI FESTIVAL OF COLORS
- Happy Holi Celebration!
- Lunch on site of Holi Celebration
The day you were waiting for since the beginning of the tour has arrived. Enjoy the festivities of Holi on this day like everyone around you. It is a festival of colors in which families, friends, neighbors come together and celebrate by throwing colors on each other and eat sweets and drink ‘thandai.’ After the exhausting fun filled day, retire to the hotel for sound sleep.
Day 4- Friday, March 22
- 8 am: Bus pickup to travel to Agra
- 2 pm: Arrival at Taj Mahal
- 6 pm: Depart Agra
- 11 pm: Arrive back in Jaipur
Day 5- Saturday, March 23
- 9 am Depart to Pushkar (desert)
- Camel safari in groups/Explore Pushkar (shopping)
- 6 pm Depart Pushkar back to Jaipur
Day 6- Sunday, March 24
- 5 Nights in 4 star hotel
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- wifi, breakfast, Entry in Holi festival Event
- All state taxes and transportation during the whole trip
- Entry Tickets to Monuments ,Elephant Ride and camel ride
NOTE- We are specialized in tailor-made and customized tours.