If you want to explore the rich Indian culture, you should definitely plan a tour to the Golden Triangle of India. The Golden Triangle tour comprises of cities of Jaipur, Agra and Delhi. The history of Golden Triangle has been the research and study topic of various historians. The rich and vibrant culture of Jaipur has been a mesmerizing historian for centuries. Bhati Tours provides golden triangle tour package, a special tour organized for exploring the best of India in short span of time. This ride will take you to the most amazing forts, grand palaces, colorful markets, folk dance performances, food fests, etc.
The Golden Triangle tour starts from the National capital of India, Delhi. Delhi has been the hot seat for complicated politics and innumerable wars and has been diminishes several times. But the fighting spirit of Delhi is unmatchable. It has always emerged back and stronger from its battles. Even in current scenario Delhi is the centre for politics, education, industrialization and culture.
The places to explore during Delhi tour are:
- Red Fort – It is declared as a world heritage site by UNESCO. The Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built this fort in 17th century. It holds in it the rich past and beautiful carvings inside its stories. A sightseeing tour can be taken into this.
- Jama Masjid – A visit to one of the largest mosques in India is a must if you want to explore the mughal culture and traditions. It is one the most popular tourist destinations in Delhi.
- Chandani Chowk – This area is a famous and the oldest market of Delhi. You can buy any stuff ranging from clothes to shoes to jewellery from here.
- Other places like President’s Estate and House, India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Connaught Place, etc. are also favorite amongst tourists.
By reading about the culture and tourist attractions in Delhi, you might be mesmerized. But wait, the best is yet to come. The Pink City of India i.e. Jaipur is awesome in all ways. The highlights of Jaipur tour are:
- Amber Fort – This is one of the largest Forts in Rajasthan. With its picturesque beauty and photography. It is one of the best tourists’ spots in Jaipur. Thousands of tourists come to visit Amber Fort daily. This huge palace is situated on the top of a hill and its aerial view is breathtaking.
- Hawa Mahal – it was built bank in 1700 century for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without showing their faces in public. It has 953 beautifully carved windows.
- The popular other tourists destinations are City Palace, Jal Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, etc.
The city of Agra needs no introduction. It is one of the renowned cities in the world. It is the epitome of love and sacrifice.
- Taj Mahal – It does not need any introduction. The famous Taj Mahal has been the symbol of love for centuries. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is declared a one of the Seven Wonders of the World by UNESCO.
- The other places for sightseeing are Fathepur Sikri, Panch Mahal and the Fort of Agra
The amateur travelers opting for the Golden Triangle Tour packages are advised to follow the itinerary religiously. Though the experienced travelers can experiment and amend their itinerary. They can introduce adventure trips like trekking, camping, etc as well. It is always better to be careful, well planned and cautious about your plans and therefore one must opt for the services of experienced travel agency such as Bhati Tours.