If you wish to experience the rich culture and dynasty of India, then you should plan a tour of the Golden Triangle of India. The cities of Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi are the part of this Golden Triangle Tour Packages.
Many historians have undertaken research on the Golden Triangle’s history. No need to state that the rich culture of Jaipur has mesmerized many tourists worldwide for over centuries. This Golden Triangle Tour Packages will take you back in the time of royals giving you a taste of their royalty, forts, palaces, folk dances, colorful bazaars, food, etc.
The Golden Triangle Tour Packages initiates form the Nation Capital, Delhi. Delhi has been witnessing the aggression of national politics and wars since the ancient times. Delhi has been demolished many times in the past but its versatile nature and fighting spirit have been unmatched since now. It has stood back stronger every time from its battles. Delhi has been the center of education, politics, rich culture and industrialization.
Places to see in Delhi are:
• Red Fort – Red Fort has been in the list of world heritage properties declared by UNESCO. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it was made in the 17th century. The beautifully carved walls welcome all its guess with love and affection
• Jama Masjid – Being one of the largest mosques, you can visit it to experience the Mughal architecture and devotion towards the Almighty
• Chandani Chowk – The vibrant marketplace loaded with shopping freaks. You can find everything here ranging from clothes to jewelry to local food joints.
• Other places are the India Gate, Connaught Place, Jantar Mantar, Lotus Temple, and Akshar Dham
The best is yet to come in the form of exquisite palaces and forts in Jaipur. Also known as the Pink city of India and is walled by pink colored walls on all the sides. Best places to explore are:
Amber Fort – It is one of the largest forts of Rajasthan. It has been picturized million times by the photographers around the world. It is one of the hottest tourist destinations in Jaipur. The fort is situated on the top of a hill for the protection of the Jaipur city.
• Hawa Mahal – Built bank in the 1700 century for the purpose of the royal ladies to watch the royal processions and hiding their faces to strangers. It has all over it 953 intensely carved windows.
• The other popular tourist’s destinations to explore are Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, etc.
Agra doesn’t need any introduction. It is known for the beautiful Taj Mahal all over the world called for the symbol of love and sacrifice. Taj Mahal was built by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is listed as one of the Wonders of World declared by UNESCO.
For the first time travelers, it is advised to follow the itinerary strictly in order to explore each and every monument.
Now I think you all get familiar with all the appropriate places that you should be visit during your trip and make a memorable moment by visiting these beautiful places. If you plan on this monsoon to visit India’s best historical places then you should probably hire in BhatiTours. BhatiTours is the best Golden Triangle Tour Packages in India where you will get the finest services at the minimal cost.
For more details:
Mail Us: email@example.com
Visit Us: http://www.bhatitours.com